Ransom’s geotechnical engineers assess a broad spectrum of subsurface materials and urban environments, providing clients a comprehensive understanding of the potential risks and practical solutions. Ransom’s engineering team has expertise in the variable environmental conditions that make the Northeast unique. Our experience can lead to faster site analysis and a more thorough risk assessment.
We work with site development teams from the conceptual site design, through estimating and ongoing consultation and coordination during the entire construction process. Ransom’s integrated approach helps clients manage their total site development costs, keeping construction schedules on track and on budget.
Ransom’s Geotechnical Engineering services include:
- Construction and earthwork designs
- Earth support systems
- Existing design and peer review
- Field instrumentation and analysis
- Forensic assessments
- Foundation evaluation
- Ground improvement analysis
- Pavement design and evaluation
- Resource evaluation
- Rock anchor design
- Slope stability & landslide analysis
- Stand-alone or bundled geotechnical/environmental investigations