Ransom develops practical and value-added site remediation plans that expertly balance regulatory requirements with pragmatic cost structures. We have guided thousands of cleanup operations across the Northeast and are skilled at developing urban, rural and industrial contamination remediation solutions for the most complex site issues.
Our team includes licensed environmental professionals with the required state licensure for projects across the Mid-Atlantic and New England states. They have managed over 1,000 cases, authoring closure letters for the majority of these cases.
Ransom’s Remediation services include:
- Remediation strategies and management
- Peer evaluation of existing remedial strategies
- Health & safety planning
- Environmental risk assessments
- Emergency response support
- Contractor specification preparation and bid management