Ransom is a progressive employer, supporting our employees’ professional career growth and personal health and wellness. Striking a work/life balance is our first priority at Ransom. It’s reflected in the benefits and wellness programs we offer our employees and the support system for professional growth.
We support our employees and their families with a robust benefits plan.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- HRA plan for deductible expenses
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for qualified health & dependent care expenses
- 401K plan with company match up to 3%
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Career Growth and Development
Our employees are intellectually curious, and we support our employees, providing unique opportunities for employees to grow their careers and develop their expertise across the engineering and environmental spectrum.
We Support our Employees’ Health and Wellness
We incentivize health and wellness and we make it fun for our teams!
- Healthy Actions Program: If you’re enrolled in our group health plan, you can receive up to $300 for meeting program requirements.
- Wellness Incentive: You are eligible for reimbursement of up to $500 (per year) for equipment and memberships that maintain and promote physical and mental health including outdoor fitness equipment, event registrations and gym/class memberships.
- Office Activity Incentives: Exercise with your office teammates or with those company-wide and you will be rewarded. This includes group yoga classes, boot camp, and running/walking/biking programs.
- Active Transportation Incentive: If you use alternate modes of transportation, such as walking or biking to work, we offer $25 a month for ‘active’ transportation to the office or a Ransom job site.
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Environmental EngineerPortland, ME
Project ScientistPortland, ME
Project ManagerProvidence, RI
Project Scientist/EngineerProvidence, RI
Project Scientist/EngineerNorth Andover, MA
Civil EngineerPortland, ME or Portsmouth, NH
Project ScientistHamilton, NJ
Project Manager/Geologist/HydrogeologistPortsmouth, NH
Senior Geotechnical EngineerPortland, ME